John Tobin

Cell: 604-729-6778 |

My Office Listings

1510 W 71ST Avenue
Marpole Vancouver V6P 3C1

Land Commercial, Retail

Main Photo: 1510 W 71ST Avenue in Vancouver: Marpole Land Commercial for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# C8039822
Prop. Type:
Land Commercial, Retail
MLS® Num:
Prime redevelopment site ideally located on the southwest corner of Granville st and W.71st Ave in the westside of Vancouver. A rare opportunity to acquire a 1/4 acre of land currently zoned C-2, allowing for mixed-use development up to 2.5 FSR, and offers the ability to avoid a rezoning process in the City of Vancouver. The site also falls within the Marpole Community Plan, and can be rezoned to accommodate the development of a mixed-use building up to 6 storeys. The improvements to the property were originally constructed in 2004, total leasable area is approximately 2500 sqft and currently being tenanted by a renowned international developer utilizing as a presentation Centre.
Sale Type:
Concrete Block, Wood Frame
Year built:
2004 (Age: 17)
Total Floor Area:
2,465 sq. ft.
Lot Area:
10,434 sq. ft.
Lot Depth:
Lot Frontage:
Land Use/Zoning:
Permitted Use:
Mixed Use
$78,575.2 / 2021
Env Assmt Phase:
  • Photo 1: 1510 W 71ST Avenue in Vancouver: Marpole Land Commercial for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# C8039822
    Photo 1 of 1
Data was last updated October 19, 2021 at 01:10 AM (UTC)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.