John Tobin

Cell: 604-729-6778 |

Schools in First Shaughnessy

There are a number of public and private schools in the area. The secondary school attendance boundary cuts through the neighbourhood, so that the catchment area is either Eric Hamber Secondary School, in Oakridge, or Prince of Wales Secondary School, in Arbutus Ridge.

Here is an overview of school locations and boundaries and you can find a list of schools below. To view the full map click here.




Shaughnessy Public Schools

Elementary Schools

Secondary Schools

Shaughnessy Elementary School

4250 Marguerite Street, Vancouver, BC, V6J 4G3

Eric Hamber Secondary School

5025 Willow Street, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 3S1

Quilchena Elementary School

5300 Maple Street, Vancouver, BC, V6M 3T6

Prince of Wales Secondary School

2250 Eddington Drive, Vancouver, BC, V6L 2E7

Sir William Osler Elementary School

5970 Selkirk Street, Vancouver, BC, V6M 2Y8

 Point Grey Secondary School

5350 East Boulevard, Vancouver, BC, V6M 3V2

Sir William Van Horne Elementary School

5855 Ontario Street, Vancouver, BC, V5W 2L8


Dr. Annie B. Jamieson Elementary School

6350 Tisdall Street, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 3N4



Shaughnessy Private Schools

Vancouver College
5400 Cartier Street, Vancouver, BC V6M 3A5


York House School 
4176 Alexandra Street, Vancouver, BC V6J 2V6 


Little Flower Academy
4195 Alexandra Street, Vancouver, BC  V6J 4C6

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.